Customer Success Associate
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
Who we are.
At the click of a button, SafeBoda provides a safe, more convenient, mobile-first transportation platform for Africa’s booming young population. On the high-frequency use of our transportation service, SafeBoda is providing value to consumers, our drivers and passengers, with additional financial services, payments and other on-demand services to keep Africa moving forward. Currently based in Nairobi, Barcelona, Kampala, and Mombasa, we are a venture-funded company that is already having a huge impact on millions of people in East Africa
The Customer Success team is the face of SafeBoda, a supportive and reliable team providing day to day support to our customers and now we are looking for someone to specifically focus on providing Customer support. This involves coordinating with the Operations, Marketing and Tech team to fully understand the user experience and our customers’ needs.The Team responsibilities include:
● Management of all incoming and outgoing support lines (phone and email)
● Customer support - real-time troubleshooting of Customer issues.
● Data analysis e.g. identifying trends in our caller data, understanding the frequent Customer issues.
● Managing the customer communication plan - designing and sending out important comms that all our customers will receive through different platforms.
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious individual to join this team as a Customer Success Associate.
●Delivering a personalized expert, quality-driven service.
● Handling customer support calls and emails, and delivering world-class customer service and troubleshooting.
● Working with other departments where necessary to efficiently resolve customer issues.
● Detailed understanding and awareness of product, operations and marketing activities. Being on the front-line of SafeBoda and providing information and support to customers.
● Using tools (eg excel and internal communications channels) to track customer feedback. Be confident analyzing this information to create actionable outcomes.
● Demonstrating ownership of all queries and acting as the first point-of-contact for all day to day trip requirements, using various communication methods.
● Ad hoc research calls, updating customers on new updates, offers and promotions
You should:Required education
● Be committed to providing a world-class service and drive our dedication to customer
● Be an independent thinker and rockstar problem solver - be enthusiastic about coming up with solutions and recommendations of how to improve the product and customer experience.
● Be a confident and persuasive communicator with the ability to work calmly and constructively under pressure.
● Be emotionally intelligent and good at understanding and interacting with our customers. Be good at reading the situation and adapting your communication style depending on who you are speaking to.
● Have experience in copywriting, be able to deliver motivating and technical messages to customers through different mediums.
● Be Social Media savvy and demonstrate proactiveness
● Strong academic performance with at a minimum a completed Bachelor/Undergraduate degree with high grades.
● Be confident using Excel - be able to input and analyze data sets.
● Already be a SafeBoda super-user. Love the product and be curious about how it works.
● Live the SafeBoda values, represent the company in everything you do and constantly fly the flag.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself