Fuzu Exclusive Job
Ishara Data Solutions Ltd. | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Data Analyst/Programmer (Intern)
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Intern or trainee
- Part Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Data Analyst/Programmer (Intern)IT Business Development and Web Content Trainees- Najjera
IT Business Development and Web Content Trainees- Kira
IT Business Development and Web Content Trainees-Namugongo
IT Technical Support Internship in Harare, Zimbabwe
Microsoft 4Afrika Skills
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
We are looking for data analyst/programmer interns to assist in realizing data analytics and machine learning related projects with a strong emphasis on R programming. This is a 3-month internship opportunity with the possibility of securing permanent placement subject to the individual's performance. This is an opportunity for candidates to get exposure to and experience with a wide range of technologies. A stipend will be provided.
- Data acquisition from various sources e.g. APIs, web scraping using tools like curl, rvest, selenium, etc.
- Preparation of data including cleaning, transforming and storing data in various
- Data analysis and mining with emphasis on statistical methods.
- Machine learning using R, Python, Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Data visualization using various technologies e.g. Shiny, D3, leaflet.
- Building applications and APIs.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Tuesday, May 1, 2018Job end date
: Tuesday, July 31, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Part TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Application programming interfaces (API); Big data and data analytics; Code documentation; Programming; Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)