Job verified by Fuzu
Brites Management Services Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Dealer Sales Representatives
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our client a leading international digital TV media seeks to recruit hardworking, aggressive and skilled dealer sales representatives to work closely with dealers and sell the company’s products; meeting and exceeding the set targets.
• Recruitment of Dealers for company products.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key client personnel in assigned dealer accounts.
• Provide support to the Dealers in order to meet set targets and ensure their profitability.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet dealer performance objectives.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned dealer accounts. Proactively leads a joint dealer planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive dealer relationship.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates dealer needs on an ongoing basis.
• Sells through dealer organizations to end users in coordination with dealer sales resources.
• Manages potential dealer conflict with other firm sales dealers by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to dealer rules of engagement.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and dealer personnel.
• Ensures dealer compliance with dealer agreements.
• Support the work of delivery, re-stocking, returned stock, payment collection, receipts, reconciliation, etc.
• Collection off market in formation and monitor competitor activities.
• Drives adoption of company programs among assigned Dealers
• Proactively recruits new qualifying dealers.
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Any other tasks assigned by the upper management.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Competitor and market analysis; Customer relations; Sales strategy; Sales supportRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply