Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 17 days left to apply for this job.
The role holder ensures that customer deliveries are done in adherence to the laid our standard operating procedure.
The ideal candidate must have a KCSE qualification with a minimum C+ grade and a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Delivery: Following the laid-out route plan, deliver the products ordered by vendors in the assigned route as per delivery manifest.
- Stock management: Collection of customers returns on time and ensuring that end of day stock reconciliation is done.
- Asset management: Ensuring that the assigned DMS handset and crates are maintained as per the set standards and available for inspection where need be.
- Meeting KPIs: Starting deliveries at scheduled time, keeping a clear log on delivery times for all orders, accounting for all assigned crates, ensuring payment for goods upon delivery.
- Delivery excellence: Ensuring quality customer service in delivery of customer promise.
- Customer Focus
- Planning and organizing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven integrity, transparency and accountability
- Attention to detail.
: High, secondary schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 6 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: basic | Written: basic)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself