Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
The Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) is pleased to announce to the general public the recruitment of General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets and Specialist Officers which is scheduled to take place in the months of August and September 2018.
Must hold a minimum mean grade of B (Plain) in KCSE with at least C+ (Plus) in English, Mathematics and one science subject. Must be holder of an undergraduate degree from a recognized University/institution and be registered with statutory body where applicable. The initial training period for Specialist Officers will not be less than three months.
Must be holders of at least a Bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery and be registered with Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (MPDB).
• Operating technical equipment such as X-ray machines
• Keeping accurate records of patients’ dental structure (which may need to be used to identify individuals)
• Keeping up-to-date with developments in dentistry
• Working with a medical nurse and a medical receptionist
• Continuing training and specialisingRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: General medicine; Medication and prescription administration; Patient care; Public health; DentistryRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)