Job verified by Fuzu
Palladium Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Deputy Chief of Party
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Project, program management
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
The DCOP will work closely with the Chief of Party to manage the day-to-day operations of the project.
• Support the Chief of Party in the successful management of all administrative and technical programmatic functions and activities in line with the project's Scope of Work and approved annual work plans.
• In the absence of the Chief of Party, serve as the project representative, liaising directly with USAID, country and regional governing bodies, Palladium Home Office, local implementing partners and the local private sector.
• Provide technical and managerial leadership and, in collaboration with the COP, build partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Support the adaptive management approach, and work with staff, home office and USAID to adjust programmatic approach, staffing and resources if required based on continuous monitoring of the program course.
• Support the annual work plan process and completion of high-quality deliverables.
• Conduct communications and media relations in close coordination with USAID as required.
• This position may require technical leadership in agriculture/livestock, value chain development, market linkages, agriculture/rural finance, business enabling environments for agriculture/livestock, cross border trade, or resilience.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Project management; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Operative management; Quality management; Trade policy; Press relationsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply