Deputy Director (Academic)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
The KMTC Board of Directors seeks to recruit competent , dynamic , visionary and experienced persons to fill the above vacant position tenable at KMTC Headquarters , Nairobi.
Requirements for Appointments :
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines : Nursing ,Dentistry , Pharmacy , Public Health , Medical Engineering , Surgery and Medicine or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Masters Degree in any pf the following disciplines : Nursing ,Dentistry , Pharmacy , Public Health , Medical Engineering , Surgery and Medicine or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Twelve (12) years cumulative experience with five (5) years in management position
- Certificate in Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution
- Fulfill the requirements in chapter six of the constitution and
- Relevant Membership from a recognized professional body
- The overall administration and coordination of academic matters in the College
- Initiation , development and implementation of the institutional policies , strategies , procedures and methods that would result in improved academic standards and status of the college
- Provision of Leadership in teaching , research and consultancy in relevant areas
- Development and Implementation of curriculum
- Coordination and evaluation of training programmes
- Giving professional advice and guidance on best practices to achieve academic excellence in KMTC and secretary to the College Academic Board
Job RequirementsRequired education: Post-graduate education
Required relevant work experience: 10 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)