Job verified by Fuzu
Manpower Services Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Deputy General Manager – ICT
- Post-graduate education
- General management, leadership
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Deputy General Manager – ICTGeneral Manager
Summit Recruitment &Training
Flexi Personnel Limited
Execution Center Manager Eastern Africa
Jobs in General management, leadershipSenior jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our client, a State Corporation in the financial regulatory sector wishes to recruit a Deputy General Manager - ICT.
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: -
• Kenya Revenue Authority
• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
• Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
• Higher Education Loans Board
• A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview.
• Developing, reviewing, updating and overseeing implementation of appropriate ICT policies as per the Strategic plan.
• Developing annual ICT work plan and monitor its implementation.
• Managing ICT projects resources.
• Innovating and intellectual leadership in driving the ICT projects to achieve its output (goals and objectives).
• Supervising and enhancing staff performance and development through performance management and conducting semi and annual appraisals.
• Overseeing provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
• Overseeing the provision of efficient, reliable and secure ICT services to the Corporation.
• Overseeing the deployment of relevant ICT tools, maintenance of corporate website and LAN and WAN networks.
• Negotiating with vendors, outsourcers, and consultants on contracts and service agreements.
• Overseeing the repair and maintenance of ICT assets (hardware and software).
• Overseeing Business systems development and improvements.
• Overseeing the development and implementation of ICT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans.
• Developing Business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
• Practicing IT hardware, software and other IT equipment management.
• Communicating Management aims and direction.
• Preparing the ICT budget, manage and oversees its implementation.
• Conducting benchmarks and ensuring adoption of best practices in the governance of ICT.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: General management, leadershipSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Business strategy; People management; Quality control and supervision; IT support; Disaster management; Project management information systemsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)