Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
To produce designs, drawings and Bills of Quantity as per the standards set by the company to the specifiers’ and customers’ requirements.
Production of design, drawings and BOQs
· Timely production of preliminary and final designs as assigned as per the standards set and customer requirements.
· Using various computer-aided design software (CAD) for designing and drafting.
Customer management of technical issues.
· Assist the marketing and site teams in liaising effectively with architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients on related technical clarifications requested.
· Managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on civil engineering issues.
· Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
· Assessing the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertaking risk management in specialist roles;
· Participating in tendering procedures and putting together proposals;