Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Design Trainee – Engineering
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Mechanical engineering
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Our client, a leading precision engineering company based in Industrial Area whose primary operations is in the design, build and supply of commercial kitchen projects; for hotels, restaurants, fast food outlets etc. is looking to recruit a Design Trainee. The ideal candidate must have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• To assist the design team in preparing computer generated drawing packages.
• To assist in producing technical details using knowledge of engineering materials and installation techniques.
• To assist in site surveys and measured drawings.
• To assist in preparing presentation material and reports.
• To adhere to and promote the use of CAD systems as set up within the department.
• Assist in coordination and communication with other design staff, both internally and externally.
• Assist in negotiating and liaising with various stakeholders.
• To assist in solving complex design issues through the use of sustainable and quality design solutions.
• Enforce appropriate Health and Safety procedures and precautions.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Mechanical engineeringSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Computer aided design (CAD); Internal communication; Mechanical drawings; Work place safety; EngineeringRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply