Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 15 days left to apply for this job.
• VAM Field Service running procedures
• 5 years seniority running various VAM products
• Logistics operations (storage, handling & transportation)
• High level of QHSE understanding
• Troubleshooting regarding operations
• Giving advice and guidance to clients
• Delivering training or presentations
For an important Oil & Gas in Kenya, we are looking for DESK ENGINEER
• Support Account Manager to ensure all process and procedures are in place to deliver a high level of service performance safely without impacting the environment.
• Provide technical support and guidance related to our products and services in the field.
• Attend and contribute to customer QHSE meetings.
• Support customer audits of other contractors such as tubular running companies if required.
• Supervise loading and unloading operations at stockyard or rig sites.
• Train and advise rig crews and tubular running crews on
• Tubular body and connection deck inspections
• Make up and breakdown supervision as per the company recommendations
• Torque graph interpretation
• Issue reports after job with joints run and rejected
• Description of unplanned events
• Root cause investigations
• Recommendations, preventative or corrective actions
• Ensure our contractors and key suppliers fulfil their obligations to our project to the same level, assisting the Account Manager when non-conforming and closing corrective actions where they fail to do so.
• Assist to source, recruit and train a small team of worksite assistants and stockyard inspector’s in-country with internal and external support.
• Liaise with clients drilling, completions and logistics teams on a regular basis to ensure a continuous and lean supply chain of products matching their needs.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)