Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
The Diesel Mechanic will provide support and be responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all vehicular machinery.
• Ability to coordinate the installation of heavy equipment, and perform preventative and predicative maintenance on equipment
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair facility machinery
• Complete and submit daily small vehicles checklist, as well as weekly vehicle maintenance log and completion status/estimate completion date
• Complete and submit heavy equipment checklists and small equipment checklists, as well as daily service and spare reports, to be submitted to the Project Manager
• Create and maintain a service sheet for all equipment that has been worked on
• Maintain and secure work tools
• Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous;
• Ensuring compliance with all regulations, code of conduct of the Company (and or project client where applicable);
• Promoting and enforcing the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policy