Digital Content Marketer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 12 days left to apply for this job.
Pearl Rice Ltd is an AgriBusiness Company that deals in the Production, Milling, Packing and selling of rice in Uganda and for Export.
We are looking for a self-driven and competent Digital Marketer to effectively manage the Company's digital assets in order to increase onine Brand awareness and consumer interations.
What we are looking for
- Craft interesting, well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels; content to include white papers, blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, speeches, and other content as needed
- Contribute to social media postings and management of social media accounts and content calendar
- Update web content, working with digital marketing, product marketing, and creative.
- Work with product marketing and sales, develop content strategies and materials to support the sales cycle
- Keep up with current industry trends and topics to ensure effective communications
- Collaborate with product marketing to develop industry and role-based messaging
- Copy edit and review content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice.
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other third parties to produce high quality joint content programs
- Develop a content strategy that supports developing thought leadership, driving awareness and traffic, nurturing sales, and closing deals.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans; provide regular updates to stakeholders, and determine metrics for ensuring effectiveness of marketing content
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success
- Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content.
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written consistently.
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities
- Working with digital marketing, develop and execute campaigns to drive engagement with content
- Manage the website, keeping content relevant and fresh to drive traffic, engage visitors, and convert visitors to prospects
- Direct social media strategy
- Manage social media presence to grow followers and engagement, particularly among influencers
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3- 5 years of experience in marketing, communications, or writing-focused roles
- Excellent written skills for online and print
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems, HTML, Marketo, and Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with shifting priorities
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself