Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
We are a fast growing, online one-stop shop for all construction solution platform for people to discover and purchase solutions for their construction needs, based in Clement Hill, Kampala – Uganda, serving Uganda and Kenya. Established in 2017, we are a young but, vibrant, creative enterprise looking towards addressing the customers’ needs in the construction industry. We are a very ambitious organization with a team of not only highly skilled personnel, but also with complementary skills that uses technology to leverage our efforts.
We are searching for a highly creative Digital Marketing expert; who will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing. The goal of this position is to increase our visibility, grow our brands influence and increase brand loyalty and awareness. The bulk of your job will include strategy and planning, business development, implementation of digital campaigns and monitoring and evaluation of success of all digital activity. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, social media management and its analytics, a good communicator with excellent interpersonal and analytical skills..
- The incumbent of the position will be in charge of the following;
- Develop overall digital strategy for the company detailing all aspects of digital marketing.
- Plan and manage all social media platforms.
- Work with other staff to develop appropriate and appealing content for our social media platforms.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure that the right content is being pushed
- Support in planning, budgeting for all digital campaigns and evaluation of effectiveness of campaigns for cost effectiveness and impact.
- Increase the company’s visibility, grow the brand and increase brand awareness through content marketing.
- Support the business development team specifically to bring in digital marketing clients Technical Aspects The technical aspects of this job include;
- Evaluation of all metrics and analytics that affect all our digital platforms including the website and social media pages.
- Implementing all digital campaigns across our various digital platforms
- Support in brain storming ideas and generating content for digital platforms.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of application of best practices, SEO etc. that may affect our digital presence. Quality management The incumbent of this position will ensure all quality aspects are met through;
- Quality management; ensure that all aspects of digital marketing meet the quality standards of wenahardware and of the client.
- Adhere to all quality parameters regarding digitalReporting The incumbent will;
- Develop weekly and monthly reports as per job requirements
- Develop specific campaign reports (with appropriate analytics) periodically to monitor performance of campaigns and activity on all digital platforms.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of application of best practices, SEO etc. that may affect our digital presence.
- Up to date on the current trends of digital marketing
- At least 3 years’ experience in social media management or a related position
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
8 days left to apply