Job verified by Fuzu
One Acre Fund | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist
- Bachelor's degree
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.Jobs in TelecommunicationsMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our communications team shapes One Acre Fund’s global brand and local reputation across Sub-Saharan Africa. We currently serve more than 500,000 smallholder farmers in nine countries and aim to serve one million farmers by 2020.
Our fourteen-person team tells stories that carry globally and resonate locally. We work to shape international policy, build a strong reputation in each country, and inspire dynamic African leaders to join our rapidly-growing organization. Currently we work in Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Burundi, Uganda, and Malawi and have pilots in Ethiopia, Myanmar, and Zambia.
The Specialist will be a key contributor to our communications efforts. Working closely with the Digital Marketing and Communications lead, s/he will support initiatives to improve how we reach and engage our audiences. It’s an exciting opportunity to shape an important area of our work.
• Social media – Co-own the organization’s social media strategy. Drawing upon research, industry news, and internally produced content to draft and post engaging content. When appropriate, coordinate with teams at partner organizations to execute global social media campaigns.
• Website management – Working with members of the communications team, maintain the organization’s website and blog—regularly publishing, editing, and updating pages on the site. Help project manage major updates to the website in partnership with our developers.
• Digital analytics – Using third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics), maintain existing dashboards to improve content and engagement against key metrics and benchmarks across all our digital communication channels.
• Email marketing – Manage the production of our e-newsletters and recommend new opportunities to engage subscribers and increase our list size.
• Digital advertising – Support our online advertising efforts, placing ads on social media, maintaining our Google AdWords program, and reporting on performance.
• Administrative support – Assist in projects to keep the communications department running smoothly, such as supporting the team’s internal systems and tools.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Visual communication ; Social media marketing; Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); AdvertisingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)