Digital Marketing Executive
Salary range: Up to KSh65,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
- Developing digital media plans, strategy, and schedule.
- Craft winning digital campaigns.
- Digital Content plans & Calendars.
- Responsible for updating & supporting key digital media accounts.
- Managing paid media (social media & PPC).
- Analyze key metrics from social media platforms and provide weekly reports.
- Research & development of new media channels as appropriate for clients.
- Support visual designers in the development of visuals for digital media.
- Management of assigned account, client & status briefing.
- Assist the lead consultants in developing, testing, and perfecting communication and content guidelines & templates.
- Optimize the brand’s online presence in terms of communication and non-technical content and copywriting for search engine optimization
- Support clients with technical media reports.
- Perform any other task assigned by the line manager.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
A fast growing Digital Marketing and Communications firm has no other jobs