MediaX | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Digital marketing experiences intern
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
If you are the kind of person who is passionate about building brands, engaging with customers and have a knack for learning, we are looking for you. We are looking for individuals who can work in a startup environment; where there is lots of multi-tasking but also great opportunities for learningThe role is focused on managing our client’s digital marketing experiences under the stewardship of our senior digital market executives. The role centers on learning best practice and a hunger to be a top guru in the field of social media management & crafting powerful engaging digital experiences for our clients.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned client’s products and services (including blog posts, whitepapers,ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Database marketing for the company and on behalf of our clients
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content,and social media channels.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties such as the website .
- Work with 3rd party suppliers of content and digital marketing materials
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Ability to run sales calls and prepare for client meetings together with the support of the team.
General InformationSalary range
: KSh10,000 - KSh20,000Additional information
: Commissions available once confirmed Job start date
: Friday, July 20, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Phone sales; Direct sales; Social media marketing; Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Search engine marketing (SEM); Social media community management (admin); Online sales; Advertising; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)