Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the position of a Digital People Lead. At the Digital Factory, we are building solutions that will position I&M Bank as a market leader in banking. The Digital people lead will be responsible for digital talent acquisition and development and work on the change management across the bank. The role will evolve as the Digital Factory grows, with focus on three areas of performance: talent strategy, delivery (incl. team building capabilities) and cultural change management.
4+years of recruiting/HR/professional development experience and/or other relevant digital experience with clear understanding of the motivational aspects to millennials.
• Understand digital talent needs and working with leadership, and specifically with the business, to determine hiring targets and develop profiles and specifications
• Develop the cultural change initiatives and implement them across the bank
• Work with leadership to ensure success of new hires, including altering hiring criteria and adapting integration/professional development programs
• Lead a team of recruiters to turn profile requirements into an effective sourcing strategy using an appropriate combination of executive search, direct sourcing, online postings, referrals, and other relevant methods
• Work with the corporate recruiting team to efficiently convert high potential candidates to accept offers, including navigating local HR, legal and compliance requirements around offer structure, compensation and administration
• Manage cultivation and integration into the digital unit.
• Plan coordinate and drive other aspects of the HR/PD processes as needed including on-boarding, reviews, compensation, and training.
• Work with Line Manager and employees to address all types of employee relation issues, fairly representing all interest.
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself