Job verified by Fuzu
Housing Finance Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Digital Transformation Delivery Manager
- Bachelor's degree
- Business, strategic management
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Digital Transformation Delivery ManagerOperations Manager
Regional Chapter Manager
ANDE-Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs
Jubilee Insurance KE
STRATEGIC PLANNER-PRIVATE SCHOOL
The Kenneth Academy
Jobs in Business, strategic managementSenior jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Reporting To: Chief Information Officer
Overall Job Purpose
The Digital Transformation Delivery Manager will be responsible for implementation of Mobile Financial Services solutions and other Digital Banking initiatives geared towards generating Non Funded Income (NFI) for the Bank. Key focus is on translating this vision into an actionable delivery plan that is aligned to the business strategy and customer expectations.
• Responsible for the portfolio design, planning, development, testing and deployment of new products (enhancements included) and processes for Digital Banking.
• Responsible for delivering the digital experience (content, journey, and personalization) of banks products and services (in line with the value proposition and features defined by the product owners) to maximize on digital product usage, and digital customer satisfaction.
• Direct responsible for delivery of digital journeys and continuous improvement.
• Diagnose problems accurately and timely; evaluate and develop alternative courses of action; recommend and/or implement creative and effective solutions; document results.
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with vendors and all levels of staff; serve as resource for technical or business expertise and advice on strategic priorities and projects.
• Liaise with Solution providers to identify new opportunities for process improvements, product enhancement and/or cost saves arising from system upgrades or changes in the technical platform.
• Contribute technical and consulting expertise in the following domains: Digital and Technology Strategy, Product strategy and innovation, IT Operating Model, Organization & Governance, Cloud and Consolidation, Big Data and Analytics, IT Complexity Reduction.
• Align project process to the organization policy but also adjust according to market changes and adopting agile methods to improve delivery.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Problem solving; Market research, intelligence; Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Channel and vendor management; Business intelligence; Process development; Product developmentRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)