Job verified by Fuzu
County Government of Mombasa | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
The Department of Trade, Tourism & Investment is seeking suitable candidates to fill the following positions as per the Job description and requirement to be fulfilled by the successful candidate.
- Responsible for the enforcement and ensuring compliance of County legislation and trade policies within Mombasa County.
- Develop strategy on compliance mechanism on adherence of County regulation procedures
- Develop and implement work plan for the directorate.
- Guiding and supervision of compliance team in order to meet their target.
- Liaise with other Directors to ensure that the department meets its revenue target.
- Organize consultative forum with other Directors and stakeholders on compliance.
- Advise and recommend to the Chief Officer on areas of compliance
- Identify problem areas in compliance and initiate mitigation measures.
- Identify gaps relating to issues of compliance.
- Hold consultative forums with relevant stakeholders to sensitize them on compliance matters.
- Reporting to Chief Officer Trade and may be assigned any other duty from time to time.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Stakeholder communication; Reporting; Compliance; Business strategy; SupervisionRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply