Director ,Corporate Services
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Corporate Services will provide oversight and leadership to composite services and the professional team that supports delivery of MCK mission and strategy.
- Relevant Master’s Degree Preferably Strategic Management or its equivalent
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or other related field.
- Diploma in a related field is an added advantage.
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in Corporate Services, Operations, Human Resource Management with Five (5) years at managerial level.
Skills and competencies
- Business management & strategic planning
- Report writing
- Leadership, people management and mentorship
- Familiarity with MS Office packages, Excel
- Knowledge of Government Performance Contracting Process.
- Ability to drive change and innovation.
- Participate in the formulation and development of the MCK’s strategic plan including monitoring and evaluating the implementation of work plans to efficiently deliver support services;
- Promote a high performance culture and lead the development of appropriate structures, policy and programs that attract a continuous supply of quality talent to implement the MCK corporate strategy and business operations;
- Guide and coordinate resource requirements for efficient office services and accommodation, internal and external communications, continuous availability of utilities and logistics while ensuring compliance with legal and other recognized operational standards;
- Develop policies and guidelines outlining health, safety and security of lives and property at MCK facilities and liaise with security agents to install surveillance and security systems for protection against accidents and hazards, theft, fire, vandalism including unauthorized and illegal entry;
- Institute measures to promote ethical practices and a culture of transparency in the procurement and deployment of goods and services;
- Oversee the installation and functioning of effective Management Information System and processes for real-time access, processing and availability of data and information to facilitate decision making at MCK head-office and field service delivery points;
- Implement enterprise risk management policies and business continuity plans to facilitate proactive response to business threats;
- Coordinate regular Senior Management meetings for planning, performance feedback and information sharing;
- Guide, coach and supervise direct reportees to ensure high performance, discipline and team spirit and effective succession planning;
- Participate in meetings of Stakeholders, Management and Board as necessary;
- Prepare and present performance reports.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),