Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Kisumu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in their respective Departments as listed below:
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website: (https://www.kisumu.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Job-application-form-ksm2-1.pdf). All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th July 2019 at 4.00 pm.
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Formulate the Directorate’s strategic plan
• Participating in the formulation, Development, implementation, Monitoring and Review of policies, laws and strategies in irrigation sector
• Facilitation guiding and preparation of work plans and budgets
• Coordination, Supervising and monitoring implementation of projects
• Planning, controlling and coordination of activities within his/her Directorate
• Implement irrigation action plan and budget
• Coordinating and supervising Irrigation development plans
• Review operational standards
• Carry out monitoring and evaluation of irrigation projects
• Coordinating and managing irrigation staff development
• Prepare projects proposal for resource mobilizationRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)