Job verified by Fuzu
Living Goods | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Director of Engineering
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Engineering, architecture
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven candidate to take on a leadership role where you would be committed to building and maintaining highly productive software engineering teams instilled with the ethos of delivering quality solutions. In return, you will enjoy an exciting, innovative environment that supports flexible and agile working. You would be driving the overarching software engineering strategy and setting the direction for all software engineers within the organization.
• Lead the architecture, design, implementation and deployment of products, working with delivery teams to ensure effective translation of requirements into technical specifications, delivery of products to schedule with high quality.
• Collaborate with senior engineering staff to define and implement reliable, scalable, efficient and secure architectures operating in a cloud environment.
• Deliver high quality, high availability, highly reliable, scalable, and secure systems.
• Define and manage the entire software development lifecycle in an agile delivery environment focusing on continuous deployment at pace while maintaining quality and performance of software systems including supporting systems in production, responding to production incidents and managing unplanned work.
• Grow, mentor, manage and inspire a growing team of software engineers, providing clear and constructive feedback and creating opportunities for learning and growth.
• Collaborate with other LG teams (e.g. Health, Operations, Innovation, Business Development, CHST, etc) to define and build new features and products.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Engineering, architectureSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply