Job verified by Fuzu
Palladium Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Director of Finance and Administration
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
The Director of Finance and Administration will provide advanced accounting and financial oversight for the Activity. S/he will manage all finance- and administration-related staff.
• Provide wide range of financial and administrative management for the project.
• Prepare and submit financial and other cost accounting reports to headquarters and USAID.
• Maintain all budget tracking systems.
• Maintain close coordination with Palladium home office with respect to all financial and budgetary issues.
• Ensure that the financial and administrative activities are carried out in compliance with USAID and Palladium policies and procedures.
• Auditing and Compliance
• Serve as key point of contact for project audits by the USG and local authorities.
• Ensure compliance with local labor and tax laws.
• Procurement and Administration
• Oversee procurement for the project in compliance with Palladium and USAID policies.
• Oversee office support functions.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Reporting; Accounting; Financial analytics and forecasting; Auditing; Management of financial resources; Financial controllingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply