Job verified by Fuzu
Palladium Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Director of Monitoring and Evaluation
- Bachelor's degree
- Project, program management
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Director of Monitoring and EvaluationProgramme Manager
Somalia Working Test
Director, Ecosystem Division
Africa Conservation Director
Jobs in Project, program managementSenior jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The Director of Monitoring and Evaluation will lead the development and management of monitoring, evaluation, and learning for the project.
• Review the project implementation activities to assess results and impact.
• Gather and evaluate information and ensure findings are accurately presented in all USAID reporting and tracking tools.
• Design and implement systems to track program progress against indicators; collect and verify information and maintain performance monitoring plans, reports, work plans and monthly reports.
• Develop a flexible monitoring system across intervention components, supporting the adaptive management approach of a large, cross-cutting, regional program.
• Coordinate closely with implementing partners to build cohesive measurement and results systems.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Reporting; Key performance indicators; Project implementation; Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)