Job verified by Fuzu
Palladium Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Director of Monitoring and Evaluation
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Project, program management
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
Project Overview and Role
Palladium seeks a Director of Monitoring and Evaluation for the anticipated USAID "Strengthening Agriculture and Regional Resilience (STARR)" activity that spans across all East African Community (EAC) countries (Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda), and additional countries in East Africa (Zambia, Somalia, Sudan, Djibouti and Ethiopia). The STARR activity will promote increased agricultural production, investment, trade and resilience to shocks and stresses in the East Africa region by addressing agricultural issues that can mainly be solved on a regional basis. STARR's interventions will be directed through four interrelated project component areas: 1) strengthening cross-border agriculture trade and value chains, 2) improved regional agricultural inputs, 3) strengthening resilience, and 4) strengthening the regional policy environment.
Purpose of Position
The Director of Monitoring and Evaluation will lead the development and management of monitoring, evaluation, and learning for the project.
• Review the project implementation activities to assess results and impact.
• Gather and evaluate information and ensure findings are accurately presented in all USAID reporting and tracking tools.
• Design and implement systems to track program progress against indicators; collect and verify information and maintain performance monitoring plans, reports, work plans and monthly reports.
• Develop a flexible monitoring system across intervention components, supporting the adaptive management approach of a large, cross-cutting, regional program.
• Coordinate closely with implementing partners to build cohesive measurement and results systems.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Project management; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Reporting; Key performance indicators; PartnershipsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply