Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
To be responsible for the planning and development function of the University.
How to apply for the position
1. To coordinate the design and development of strategic plans to provide strategic direction and set the pace for the development of Kyambogo University.
2. To coordinate the preparation of University projects proposals and implementation of programs according to the development strategy of the University.
3. To oversee the planning, ccoordination and provision of technical guidance in the development of performance indicators, quality standards and preparation of policy statements for Kyambogo University.
4. To coordinate the preparation of University’s sectoral plans.
5. To coordinate the institutionalization and carrying out of monitoring and evaluation process within Kyambogo University to track performance of different Departments, Divisions and Sections.
6. To oversee the development and maintenance of database for use by Departments in planning and decision making.
7. To undertake internal and external surveys to collect stakeholders’ views on the services rendered by Kyambogo University.
8. To operationalize collaborative mechanisms in planning standards with the National, Regional and International organisations in the provision of University Education.
9. To provide technical support in the formulation of University polices, their implementation and cost implications for effective management of University programmes
10. To guide, mentor, coach and assess the performance of staff in the Directorate of Planning and Development.
11. To perform any other duties assigned by the superior officers of the University.