Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our client, a well-established manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of labeling and functional materials is looking to recruit a Dispatch Clerk. The ideal candidate must have experience working as Dispatch personnel in a manufacturing company.
• Ensure daily delivery targets are met.
• Ensure the correct procedure for dispatch/deliveries is adhered to:
• The necessary quality checks have been done on all consignments.
• Issuing the correct documentation on dispatch.
• Sufficiently interacting with the other functional departments as required.
• Daily inspections on delivery vehicles/forklifts – any deviations on condition of equipment to be reported.
• Manage and coordinate consumables for daily consumption.
• Handle other duties such as invoicing, receiving etc. if/when required.
• Ensure all dispatched products are of correct quantity, type and quality.
• Make sure product is safely loaded.
• Ensure all finished pallets are sufficiently and correctly wrapped if required.
• Continuously search for opportunities to improve dispatch process and decrease lead times to customers.
• Continuous improvement in the warehouse while ensuring the inventory is accurate and up-to-date.
• Strictly enforcing discipline on safety issues.
• Adhere to all PPE requirements whenever necessary.
• Ensure zero tolerance of any deviations is enforced in the facility.
• Ensure all deviations/incidents are reported to the management as per the standard procedure.
• Maintain effective hygiene standards at CT Distribution Centre.
• Ensure safe stacking procedures are maintained.
• Handle workers and customers with respect.
• Put in overtime if/when required by Management.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Customs clearance; Stock taking and inventory accounting; Import and export documents; Logistics information systems; Quality control and supervisionRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply