Job verified by Fuzu
Schneider Electric | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Distribution Sales Manager
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
• To develop and grow Specialized Distributor sales in Schneider Electric offered product solution with the company’s objectives
• Prioritize markets and determine market entry strategies for SE product portfolios
• Collect and analyze sale out data to drive growth and develop market
• Ensure revenue targets of distributors are achieved within the responsible market/ territories
• Ensure distributors are equipped with the necessary sales skills to represent SE product through coaching and observing the performance of distributors
• Develop and exe Budget, monitor and achieve annual sales targets of the territory.
• To ensure that distributors have sufficient capacity to support local markets, including sales force.
• Plan work schedule by balancing travel requirements
• Formulate and implement strategies to achieve agreed sales targets, train resellers, run promotions, and launch new products in designated region.
• Prepare Weekly and Monthly Sales reports.
• Maintain records on other related market activities including those on competitive products to advise management accordingly.
• Use knowledge of the local market to assist management in developing the appropriate mix of products for your regional market
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Business development; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Product demonstration and promotion; Sales strategy; EngineeringRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply