Fuzu Exclusive Job
Panalpina | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Vocational school
- Administrative, clerical
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Overall purpose of the job:
Ensures that documentation tasks are executed correct with all necessary detail and timely; shipment booking and planning, shipment registration verification and data capture, document preparation and processing, customs Entries processing and document delivery to the airline. Qualifications and Experience
1. “O” Level (KCSE C+)
2. Further training on/ possession in any relevant Commercial Course/ Aviation Course (preferably Export Documentation) will be an added advantage.
3. Excellent computer skills, proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook.
4. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
5. A team player with exceptional people handling and problem solving skills.
6. Extremely self-motivated, confident, disciplined with attention to detail.
7. Ability to cope with and handle stressful situations.
8. Hands on experience of at least 1 (one) year and above.
1. Works on the tasks within a team per SOPs assigned by the Supervisor
2. Detail check on integrity and accuracy of all the necessary shipment documents at the various stages of documentation; acceptance, registration, preparation and processing.
3. Ensures all documents necessary to launch a Customs Entry are correct and on hand and if not, the discrepancy is reported to the supervisor right away and registered in the Cargo-One system.
4. Does the online customs entries in the KRA software and status updates
5. Assists with communicating all shipment details to CNR, CNR and FWD entities
6. Checks that the detail of every tasks are correct and up-to-date in the MIS and reports KPIs and any irregularity right away to the Supervisor.
7. Keeps shipment and flight files up to date and files these in the archive
8. Adheres to all health and safety SOPs of the company.
9. Any other relevant duties as may be assigned by the management.Key Performance Areas (KRAs)
1. Accurate registration of documents and check these against booking list (15 %)
2. Prepare shipment export authorization and processing these documents (40 %)
3. Detailed check on shipment and flight documents meeting deadlines (20 %)
4. Communicates all shipment movements or irregularities to CNR, CNE, FWI (15 %)
5. Compile the shipment and flight files with respective dockets and documents (10 %)
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Vocational schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Reporting; Document and archive management; Customs clearance; Import and export documents; Freight forwardingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply