Salary range: KSh20,000 - KSh25,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 6 days left to apply for this job.
We import, export and distribute fresh fruits & vegetables to suppliers, hotels, restaurants, cafeterias, supermarkets & groceries all over Kenya.
We are a Private Limited Company registered and incorporated in Kenya on September 2015. We have partnered with various traders based in Uganda, Tanzania & South Sudan for distribution of most products from Kenya thus enhancing regional growth and distribution.
We are looking for Documentation Clerk to join our vibrant team by supporting the organization in creating,filing and maintaining documents.
Skills and Qualifications
- He is responsible for organizing all files including the old ones for proper storage.
- He is also responsible for reproducing needed documents for all staff.
- He is handling the distribution of those documents.
- He also scans and proofreads the papers before distributing it.
- He codes and labels all files for easy monitoring and tracing of documents.
- He orders all needed materials that needs in labelling and even is reproducing.
- He is responsible for receiving all mails in the office.
- He must have attention to detail. And has good memory for monitoring and tracking old documents. He must also be well organized as his job demands him to be.
- He must have good communication skills, not only verbal but also in written, in order, to deliver the documents well.
- He must know how to coordinate with the people surrounding him, especially for those who deliver mainly the documents.
- He must be computer literate and know how to use Microsoft Office.
- Valid driving license
- Experience in riding a motorbike
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)