Job verified by Fuzu
Kenya Airways | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Duty Manager Flight Dispatch
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Part Time
To ensure flight dispatch duties are carried out efficiently to conform to safety standards of the company.
• Ensure proper administration and supervision of Flight Dispatch shift to facilitate efficient running of the shift.
• Develop Flight Dispatchers under his supervision in order to provide required skills and competencies necessary for an efficient and effective dispatch unit.
• Encourage and motivate Flight Dispatchers under his supervision to ensure high morale and standards.
• Provide Aeronautical Information Service (AIS) and meteorological pre-flight briefing for all crews departing from Nairobi and other stations, where applicable.
• Action all Sitatex telexes/E-mails plus urgent NOTAMS for efficient safe operations.
• Ensure orderliness and cleanliness of Operations Control Centre in order to maintain conducive working environment.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Part TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Air traffic control; Air safety; IATA regulations; Customs clearance; Logistics planning and management; Freight forwarding; Capacity planning; Personnel administration (working hours, holidays); Training deliveryRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply