Dynamics 365 (Human Resource Graduate) Internship in Midrand, South Africa
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
Do not apply if:
• You do not have a Human Resource Diploma/Degree
• You are employed
Q&A About the Internship:YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
• How long is the internship? Six months.
• Is the internship fulltime or part-time? The internship is Fulltime.
• Is the internship paid? Yes it is a paid internship.
• Where will I be placed as an intern? You will be placed at a Microsoft Partner for six months- full time in your Country or the Country you have legal rights to work in.
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft’s plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A Dynamics 365 (Human Resource Graduate) intern must have:
· Human Resource Qualification
· Good communications skills, technical background and good Analytical Skills
· Able to work independently
· Someone who is hungry to learn, able to write and has a big personality
Main tasks and duties:
· Candidate will be working in the training team to assist with:
- Scheduling Training
- Building Lesson Plans
- Preparing Powerpoint
- Preparing Training
- Preparing Training
Recording and uploading them
- Manage Training Events
- Assist in the
implementation of Change Management Procedures
- Other tasks as needed
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself