Dynamics 365 (Junior Developer) Internship in Midrand, South Africa
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
Do not apply if:
• You do not have a B.A./ B.SC/ B.COM in Computer Science/Information Systems
• You are employed
Q&A About the Internship:YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
• How long is the internship? Six months.
• Is the internship fulltime or part-time? The internship is Fulltime.
• Is the internship paid? Yes it is a paid internship.
• Where will I be placed as an intern? You will be placed at a Microsoft Partner for six months- full time in your Country or the Country you have legal rights to work in.
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft’s plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent. A Dynamics 365 (Junior Developer) intern must have:
· B.A./ B.SC/ B.COM in Computer Science/Information Systems or relevant
discipline· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
· Great interpersonal skills and can be collaborative
· Be autonomous and think creatively
· Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and
design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))· Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic
.NET) and HTML5/CSS3·
Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills·
Attention to detail
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Comfortable working with users
In return you will
receive regular and tailored training in order from the senior developer to
expand your hands on Dynamics 365 technical skills within the company,
designing solutions to spearhead the business growth. You will also have the
opportunity to be involved in a variety of exciting projects in a friendly
business environment with like-minded professionals.
Main tasks and duties:
· To be discussed during the interviewRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself