Dynamics 365 Sales Internship in Kampala, Uganda
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
Do not apply if:
- You are not a Uganda citizen
- You have not completed your degree
- You are employed
Q&A About the Internship:YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
• How long is the internship? Six months.
• Is the internship fulltime or part-time? The internship is Fulltime.
• Is the internship paid? Yes it is a paid internship.
• Where will I be placed as an intern? You will be placed at a Microsoft Partner for six months- full time in your Country or the Country you have legal rights to work in.
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft's plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career. The internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent. A Dynamics 365 Sales intern must have:
· Communication [Verbal and writing]
· Computer literate especially with MS Office suite, interpersonal skills
· Maintain sales records
· Generating sales leads
· Provide input on customer briefs/ feedback, Help develop client relationships
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself