Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
Do not apply if:
- You are not a Tanzania citizen
- You have not completed your degree
- You are employed
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft's plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
Dynamics 365 Technical interns will be trained in:
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment Course
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration
A Dynamics 365 Technical intern must have:
• Should have good communications skills
• Technical background and have studied software development
• Should be able to work independently
Main tasks and duties:
• Provide technical support
• Perform trouble-shooting functions
• Resolve customer solutions