Dynamics 365 Technical Support Internship in Kampala, Uganda
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
Do not apply if:
- You are not a Uganda citizen
- You have not completed your degree
- You are employed
Q&A About the Internship:YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
• How long is the internship? Six months.
• Is the internship fulltime or part-time? The internship is Fulltime.
• Is the internship paid? Yes it is a paid internship.
• Where will I be placed as an intern? You will be placed at a Microsoft Partner for six months- full time in your Country or the Country you have legal rights to work in.
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft's plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent. Dynamics 365 Technical interns will be trained in:
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment Course
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration A Dynamics 365 Technical intern must have:
• Communication [Verbal and writing], Data analysis and data management in SQL, Python, R, or other data-focused language, Knowledge of data manipulation and data bases, Knowledge of programming background (Java, PHP, Python etc.)
• Excellent analytical and mathematics skills, Communication [Verbal and writing], Ability to work in teams, Experience programming in C, C++, or Java.
Main tasks and duties:
1. Data Analyst
Interpreting data, using statistical techniques, writing and delivering reports, maintaining databases, Build executive level dashboards to measure marketing KPIs, Provide insights on leads, sales opportunities and customer segmentation.
Incorporate advanced analytics output into executive presentation for business review. Develop applications (coding, programming), Document and test new software applications,
2. Software Developer
Duties; Develop applications (coding, programming), Document and test new software applications,
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself