Dynamics 365 Technical Support Internship in Nairobi, Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
Do not apply if:
• You are not a Kenya citizen
• You do not have an IT/Computer Science degree
• You are employed
Q&A About the Internship:YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
• How long is the internship? Six months.
• Is the internship fulltime or part-time? The internship is Fulltime.
• Is the internship paid? Yes it is a paid internship.
• Where will I be placed as an intern? You will be placed at a Microsoft Partner for six months- full time in your Country or the Country you have legal rights to work in.
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft's plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent. Dynamics 365 Technical interns will be trained in:
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment Course
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration A Dynamics 365 Technical intern must have:
• Good communication [Verbal and writing], Data analysis and data management in SQL, Python, R, or other data-focused language, Knowledge of data manipulation and data bases, Knowledge of programming background (Java, PHP, Python etc.)
• Excellent analytical and mathematics skills, Communication [Verbal and writing], Ability to work in teams, Experience programming in C, C++, or Java.
Main tasks and duties:
1. This should be primarily knowledgable in AL and C#
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself