Job verified by Fuzu
Kenya Airways | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
E-Commerce Fraud analyst
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to E-Commerce Fraud analystAccounts Assistants
Summit Recruitment &Training
Sales Executive - Western
Financial Accountant (ICT Sector)
Several Student Internship Jobs
Bank of Uganda
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Screen Kenya airways Direct Online sales to detect & prevent fraudulent payments and fraudulent activities both internal and external in order to prevent financial loss to the company. Perform Daily sales reconciliation to see to it payment received is equal to ticket issued.
Manual Fraud detection
• Analyse ticket reservations on possible fraudulent events to prevent revenue loss.
• Independently take operational action to prevent financial loss to KQ (cancel bookings, deny boarding etc) ;
• Interface with various internal departments and external suppliers such as CC Unit, airport handling staff, Security department
White, Black and Grey list databases
• Build & maintain historical databases of fraudulent events as to support future screening activities to prevent recurrent.
• Maintain white list data bases for frequent and corporate customers who don’t require screening at the airport
• Maintain Blacklist of all reported commercial fraud and non commercial fraud data.
• Maintain grey list from other airline fraud units and financial institution as shared.
• Build relationship with different airline fraud units, financial institution, payment gateways etc.
• Collaborate with different airline fraud unit and financial institution which will aid in manual fraud screening
• Gather knowledge to keep abreast of new developments in financial fraud in order to identify developing trends and initiate appropriate action with least cost.
• Engage in chargeback dispute process in good time and send any request for information to the acquiring bank and card schemes to prevent revenue leakage
• Identify any commercial chargeback and initiate corrective measure to avoid such e.g Cleary defined condition of courage and fare rule conditions
• Avoid double debit on all chargeback cases e.g refund and chargeback of the same transaction
Automated Fraud Prevention
• Analyze structural patterns of fraudulent behaviour using automated fraud detection module and initiate alternative solutions to prevent any revenue leakages.
• Conduct a periodic change of automated fraud detection business rules based on the market dynamic to present loss of revenues associated with fraud
• Maintain the fraud threshold level before the industry standards to avoid fines from the card scheme.
• Report both verbally and in writing on fraud to sales ration on all payment options. Report chargeback dispute success and failures on a weekly basis.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Auditing of accounts; Compliance; Document and archive management; Financial analysis; Financial reporting; Fraud risk assessment and managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)