East Africa Regional Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
We hope by now you know at least a little bit about who we are… Why? Well because you are applying through our website! But let us give you a bit more detail - Fuzu is an Online Career Accelerator on a mission to support the hundreds of millions of Job Seekers across Africa build meaningful careers. Our ambition is to help the top talent like you find a place to Dream, Grow and Be Found through personalized content and guidance couple with certified learning opportunities. We are currently attracting over 1,000 new users per day, making us the Fastest Growing Talent Pool in Africa!
We are a Finnish-Kenyan company with headquarters in Nairobi and Helsinki. We have a fun and quickly growing team in Nairobi that is taking care of all on-the-ground operations. We work hard but maintain a people-first, fun team culture. We emphasize learning, purpose, results and growth and expect everyone on the team to be eager to step out of their comfort zone to learn and support across multiple functions. In our team culture, if you want to learn and grow, you will be given every opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
To recap, why Should you be Part of the Fuzu Team?
- We are the fastest growing career community in Africa
- You will be working on building the go-to platform for emerging market talent and employers that will scale to millions of end users
- You will be part of a team that is fun, witty, fair and works smart
- You will be given every opportunity to grow your career to the next level
- You will work with an experienced team that has over 50 years of combined work experience in emerging markets across Africa as well as extensive experience in Europe and the States
An ideal candidate would have:
- Experience Managing a P&L
- Experience leading large teams across different functions
- Experience in B2B Sales and/or building a B2C brand in an African Market
- Proven track record of exceeding performance targets
- At least 5+ years of work experience
You should apply for this position if you are someone with strong management experience that has a passion for taking emerging brands to millions of potential end-users.
As the East Africa Manager you will:
- Have full P&L responsibility for the East Africa Region
- Work directly with the Leadership Team to set targets and strategies for the region
- Drive fast growth and adoption in the region - both users and employer partners
- Support expansion of Fuzu into new markets in East Africa
- Oversee all local content creation and marketing to build viral brand awareness
- Oversee the Customer Support Team to ensure end-users are having a good experience
- Lead the overall operations in the East Africa Hub in Nairobi (acting as Kenya Country Manager) and support the other East Africa country managers in achieving their targets
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)