Job verified by Fuzu
World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
East & Southern African Regional Coordinator
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- General management, leadership
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
To contribute to ICRAF’s communication, science, partnership and resource mobilization goals by ensuring strategic, consistent and creative application, coordination and implementation of the ICRAF brand/design across the institution.
1. Lead the development and implementation and monitor compliance of the new ICRAF brand/design across all institutional products.
2. Ideate and guide the creative application and day-to-day management of the ICRAF brand in all institutional and programme/project communications products and campaigns across all platforms and regions.
3. Maintain cross-product vertical applications for all products and campaigns ensuring consistent messaging, imagery and quality standards.
4. Identify, source and produce multimedia products suitable for all platforms in support of ICRAF programmes/projects and the institution.
5. Adapt core brand/design to meet the unique needs of regional/country specific products and applications as appropriate.
6. Work in tandem with Website and Social Media staff to ensure timely release of all communications/marketing materials.
7. Develop the brand component for campaigns in support of the launch/marketing of new programmes/projects and ICRAF presence at industry events.
8. In cooperation with appropriate Unit and ICRAF staff, plan and coordinate across the unit all production schedules and work flow; manage design staff and consultants.
9. Proactively work with thematic and regional/country team leaders on the brand application for targeted programmes/projects
10. Ideate and lead periodic seminars/workshops with appropriate ICRAF staff on design tools and technics to empower the regional/country offices.
11. Provide support to the Head of Communications for the strategic and creative application of the ICRAF brand and implementation of project/programme and institutional communications efforts.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: General management, leadershipSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Strategizing; Compliance; Brand management; Product demonstration and promotion; Project implementationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply