Ecommerce Operations Manager
Salary range: Up to KSh35,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
meBuy is the best and most affordable online shopping mall in Kenya. We stock the latest electronics, trendy fashion, classic furniture among other assorted products. meBuy stocks both brand new and refurbished electronics giving our clients with low budgets a platform to get genuine second-hand gadgets at a best prices. Whether you are looking for TV boxes, computer accessories and consumables, mobile phones among other electronics just browse our catalogue.
- Establish clear operational guidelines for the company.
- Develop and build a network within the vendor space to build sufficient business capacity
- Establish and manage procurement and supply chain processes
- Work on the budget forecast and costs management to ensure company returns are maximized
- Determine the overall strategy to drive profitable sales through online orders on MeBuy:
- Create best practices for website structure and hierarchy, the process for order acquisition to invoicing, to include fulfilment and delivery.
- Optimize the shopping journey to maximize the customer experience and sales conversion
- Work with different providers to continuously evolve and improve MeBuy’s capability to meet goals of profitable sales growth, the transmission of information to users (production, fulfilment, delivery, stores, merchants) and data in a way that creates maximum operational efficiency
- Create metrics and goals and manage the fluidity of the website to deliver key metrics: Sales, Traffic, SEO, Conversion, Optimization
- Recruit, train and lead direct reports to successfully execute their position duties that support company financial goals
- Provide information, partnership, and collaboration to other stakeholders in eCommerce sales and processes; Merchandising, Fulfillment, Stores, Marketing etc
- Perform other duties as assigned
Graduate in Finance/Accounts/Business/Procurement/Supply
Must have worked as a Junior/Mid-level Operations Manager
within the eCommerce industry
- Minimum experience of 2 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Very presentable personality.
- Planning experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of e-commerce and SEO trends
Strong teamwork capability and ability to influence others
in the organization who are not direct reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of e-commerce best practices
Proven ability to link knowledge of branding and target
customers to key e-commerce elements to drive business
Demonstrated responsibility for digital revenue and
Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with
large data sets and making data-driven decisions
- Experience with web analytics strongly preferred
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
2 days left to apply
meBuy is the best and most affordable online shopping mall in Kenya. We stock the latest electronics, trendy fashion, classic furniture among other assorted products. meBuy stocks both brand new and refurbished electronics giving our clients with low budgets a platform to get genuine second-hand gadgets at the best prices. Whether you are looking for TV boxes, computer accessories and consumables, mobile phones among other electronics just browse our catalogue. Our fashion department caters for all clothing needs starting from kids’ clothes, men and women clothing as well as occasions wears such as weddings and parties. meBuy products are of high quality and are sourced from genuine vendors and brands.
Meet your new colleagues
2 days left to apply