Fuzu Exclusive Job
Brainnovation Lab | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Teaching, training
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Brainnovation Lab is a new start up company in Nairobi, Kenya. We are aa franchise of a US company that provides Memory training for adults and children aged 6years and up.
Trainers are required to be:
- Young, energetic, friendly and enthusiastic
- A graduate or in the process of Completion (Any field)
- Fluent in the English language
- Patient, understanding and compassionate individuals with a keen interest in people, and help them improve their target skills.
- Punctual, efficient and maintain a professional work conduct at all times.
Trainers are expected to:
- Stay committed to their students, over the period of time assigned.
- Develop a relationship, understand and act accordingly to the profile of the students.
- Take charge, act responsibly, track, update and record the progress of each student assigned to them.
- Be flexible regarding the nature of work (school visits may be required as a part of the package)
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Sunday, April 1, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Teaching, trainingSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Verbal communication; Public speaking; Training delivery; Training program planning; Mentoring; Patience; Persistence; Problem solvingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply