Electrical Engineer Consultant
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
BURN Manufacturing Co. is looking for subject matter expertise in the area consumer electronics to design and develop a pioneering electric cooking product for the East African market. This is a consultant position and limited-time project. Expected project length is part-time for 6 months.
- Will be responsible for the analysis, simulation, review of electronic prototypes.
- Able to support our existing engineering team and build electronics design capacity.
- Assist with proof of concept simulations that support design reviews.
- Support preparation of comprehensive documentation for all electrical designs, including wiring diagrams/schematics, bill of materials, assembly drawings, and design changes, test reports, design-validation plan, and reports to ensure that installation and operations
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 5+ years product development experience, specifically with electronics
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with simulation tools such as MATLAB, EAGLE, Proteus etc.
- Understanding of PCB design constraints
- Experience with failure analysis and root cause identification
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills
- Experience with manufacturability and or sourcing is a bonus.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Salary range: Confidential
Indicate your salary expectation