Lucky DairiesNyandarua, Nyandarua, Kenya
Salary range: KSh20,000 - KSh30,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 13 days left to apply for this job.
Responsible for the design, development, and production of electrical equipment. Supervises the manufacturing and installation of equipment and corrects flaws or malfunctions.
- Diploma in electrical engineering
- NYS training an advantage
• Design and develop electrical equipment, including electric motors, machinery controls, lighting, and wiring in buildings, radar and navigation systems, communications systems; and power generation, control, and transmission devices used by electric utilities.
• Handle the development of lighting, wiring systems, electric motors, navigation systems, and utilities
• Test equipment and isolate defects.
• Create best routes for power supplies.
• Integrate components into the final design.
• Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
• Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
• Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
• Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
• Generate specifications for parts.
• Control the efficiency of processes.
• Supervise technicians and other engineers during development phase.
• Build, test and modify product prototypes.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 18 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Lucky Dairies has no other jobs
Assistant Engineer II (Electrical)
Nairobi / Public Service Commision