Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 6 days left to apply for this job.
This position is responsible for overall electrical maintenance of all equipment and auxiliary system
Qualification, Knowledge and Requirements:
- Troubleshooting, locating root cause and repair of electrical motors & equipment in the plant ensuring set target of OEE.
- Inspecting electrical, instrumentation and control systems ensuring all safety measures are in place
- Monitoring HT/LV panels and Generators, ensuring proper changeover during power failure.
- Performing preventive maintenance on all related electrical equipment.
- Prepare and maintain shift maintenance/breakdown report.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time by the maintenance engineer.
- Minimum of higher diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in manufacturing.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and for long hours
- Energetic and ability to multitask.
- Profiency in MS office
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself