Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Electrical engineering
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Our client, one of Africa’s Leading multidisciplinary Engineering, Projects and Operations Management groups is looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer. The successful candidate must have a minimum 5 years as a consulting engineer.
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs.
• Confirm system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods.
• Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods.
• Draw and read electrical and mechanical schematics, blueprint and diagram.
• Install, maintain, test and repair lighting sockets & electrical equipment.
• Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
• Complete projects by training and guiding technicians.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Electrical engineeringSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Electrical installation; Electronics and appliances; High voltage engineering; Project implementation; EngineeringRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply