Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
St John Kenya is a charitable organization whose vision is to be at the heart of the nation serving as volunteers in the provision of community service. First Aid and a world class emergency response. St. John Ambulance is looking for a suitable person to fill the above post
Please apply via email only, with a cover note and CV stating salary expectation. Only those meeting the above requirements will be considered. [email protected]
Respond to all Emergency calls in a timely and effective manner.
• Determine the nature and extent of illness or injury and establish priority for required emergency care.
• Provide Pre-hospital care to patients at the scene of incident and in the ambulances within the scope of training.
• Monitor the progress of patients in the ambulances and record vital information on the PCR form
• Ensure the ambulances have the relevant equipment, materials and supplies at all times.
• Ensure proper handing over of patients to Health facilities with proper documentation
• Ensure Safety of ambulance Equipment.
• Creation of awareness and sensitization of St. John Kenya.