Job verified by Fuzu
Busara Center | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Business, strategic management
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
Engagement Directors are the primary leaders in the projects division at Busara, responsible for leading the planning, strategy, and trajectory of Busara engagements. Engagement Directors have two primary responsibilities at Busara -- structuring and supervising an active portfolio of projects, and developing partnerships to design and develop new engagements for their portfolio.
- Manage and coordinate a portfolio of projects across multiple client bases (researchers, private sector, government etc. ).
- Structure, design, and deliver external and internal engagements to client’s satisfaction
- Manage, motivate, and coach a team of associates and analysts to execute projects in your portfolio.
- Strategically assemble teams on projects that maximize the probability of success, but also develop new skills and competencies among Busara’s talent pool and supporting divisions.
- Stay current on the latest research in qualitative and quantitative methods, behavioral science, psychology, economics, and development to provide creative direction for engagements.
- Responsible for final quality backstop on all work products produced and drafted for engagements by giving regular feedback to project teams, but also occasionally contributing to content.
- Serve as the primary relationship manager for clients and partners. Understand and preempt needs of stakeholders through proactive communication and troubleshooting.
- Structure successful project on boarding and off boarding exercises to support knowledge management between projects.
- Design proposals, concept notes and pitch decks for new business opportunities and knowledge sharing. Present at conferences, networking events, or client meetings.
- Contribute to the design, execution, and dissemination of Busara internal research projects.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Project management; Stakeholder communication; Human resource and personnel development; Business strategy; Training program planning; Research planning; Qualitative methodsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply