Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Engineering Bureau Manager
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Engineering, architecture
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Our client an Engineering Company that delivers the highest quality machining and steel fabrication services is looking for an Engineering Bureau Manager for their office in Mombasa. The ideal candidate must have experience in Structural and Mechanical Design.
- Direct engineering designers for works/projects monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Add value to preparation of tender documents and design supervision.
- Preparing reports, updating the departmental head on work in progress, difficulties and recommendations for possible solutions.
- Lead and make engineering analyses for complete civil/mechanical works.
- Supervise, implement and organise engineering works.
- Design, preparation of Technical drawings for Fabrication Works, Marine works, Ship building and repairs.
- Lead engineering works process from piping shipyard works through to civil works.
- Supervise the preparation of BoQs and estimation of costs.
- Inspect equipment, instruments, products, or systems
- Ensure conformance to specifications, safety standards, or applicable codes or regulations.
- Provide technical support and instructions to staff or customers regarding equipment standards.
- Provide engineering services for production, quality, safety, environment in house and on our projects.
- Set annual targets (Key performance indicators) and chase these, do monthly progress reviews.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Engineering, architectureSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Mechanical drawings; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Reporting; Key performance indicators; Industrial Design; Industry standards; Tender preparation; EngineeringRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply